advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Green 5 Days out! Prepare your jaws to drop!

kai has more potential than anyone else out there.. whether he reaches it or not is another thing.. as for his training.. just watch his training videos.. NO ONE.. I MEAN NO ONE is doing what he does.. 495 pound benches at three weeks out.. strip sets.. drop sets.. heavy ass weight.. barbell presses in the lower 300's seated.... i have to say that even ronnie can not compare to kai except for the dead lift.. kai's training is insane..

people sometimes see his sessions where he is doing full body light training.. he does that to give his joints a break.. but when it comes to his training precontest prep no one is touching kai's intensity.. more power to him..;)

and say what ya want about oscar but oscar did make kai train like a mad man and pushed him.. but farah is what is going to bring the conditioning..

Those results are directly associated with his injections into grapefruit...period! ;devil-smi

can't hate on a guy for getting paid. lol

He couldn't get a Breathe and was Sweating Profusly!! and we were just eating. He didn't just get done running or training either. He wasn't even that big a few years when I saw him as he is now in those pics, but he was still impressive!

I have a deviated septum so I can't breath through my nose very well. If I'm eating and not taking time to breath I get winded. LOL

Can someone post comparison pictures of his last show to know.

Sorry, google is broken.

people might not like the direction bodybuilding is going, but it is what it is.... A RACE TO BE THE BIGGEST BEAST! dorian started this shit, ronnie took it to a whole new level and now kai is becoming a freakazoid! this is modern day bodybuilding, like it or not, sorry thats what it is.

kai is going to fucking destroy the new york pro! GAME OVER! :cool:

Biggest what, gut? Cmon, Ronnie had huge gut at the end of his career, BUT he also had biggest lats, incredibly looking arms, full wide outstanding chest and so on. And he got frame to pack all those muscles. You just cannot compare Kai to Ron or Dorian, they pushed it to another level and Kai is arleady too big for his frame and his gut looks bigger than Ronnies at his worst.

YouTube - ‪Ronnie Coleman 2002 Gym Posing‬‏ compared to modern "monsters" his stomach looks flat, lol.

Don't take me wrong, I'm all FOR size but also I do believe that at some point when you add muscle you look worse. Cedric and few others got frame and shitloads of place to become next biggest monster after Ronnie but Kai is simply too narrow and short.

Last edited:
Kai....WOW...thats all I can say...he is definatly taking bodybuiling to an all new level of HUGE

Not to take away from his achievements but look at that gut. We shall see on game day how it all pans out. Really looking forward to seeing Jason huhs debut

dude looks like that and you're worrying bout his gut??? really? i'd give my right arm to look like that....so fuck a gut! :) MY $.02

Whoever wins, this is shaping up to be a hell of a show I think. Maybe the best of the year so far. Everyone kinda looked like crap at the Arnold, and the other shows had maybe two guys that looked good. I think we have at least five that will be duking it out in NY.
Can't wait to see the coverage this weekend!

dude looks like that and you're worrying bout his gut??? really? i'd give my right arm to look like that....so fuck a gut! :) MY $.02

I wouldn't give my life to look like that which is exactly what he's doing, would you? No doubt the dude is a true freak, but that is just too much and can not be healthy. This is how big he is 5 days out... Imagine what he looked like 20 weeks out. Fun to look at, but no way I'd wanna look like that.

I wouldn't give my life to look like that which is exactly what he's doing, would you? No doubt the dude is a true freak, but that is just too much and can not be healthy. This is how big he is 5 days out... Imagine what he looked like 20 weeks out. Fun to look at, but no way I'd wanna look like that.

He looks really bloated, like he is retaining a shit load of water. Could be a number of things wrong with him. I wonder if it is GH.

He looks really bloated, like he is retaining a shit load of water. Could be a number of things wrong with him. I wonder if it is GH.

But remember at 5 days out he is still doing a shit ton of sodium loading as well as water loading.

But remember at 5 days out he is still doing a shit ton of sodium loading as well as water loading.

IC. Afraid I know next to nothing about contest prep. So maybe its just those 2 factors. I know in the past ive seen him come in smooth at contest.

Or CHF.... Lol. Seriously though I usually don't jump on the "steroids kill" bandwagon, but I can really see Kai having medical issues. Maybe it's just the fact that he's short that makes him look mutant like, but I bet his heart works incredibly hard to support all of that... Not to mention all the drugs and insane amount of food he puts down. Who am I to judge what he does though. I just wonder if these guys know what they're getting them selves into when they start.

plus androgen loading.......

he is a beast for sure. can't wait to see how he stacks up against everyone

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member