over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your pic of "Before and After"

This is a before and after 23 week cutting phase

This was my first “cycle” (more like trt+ but whatever), I had only been on 200mgs trt for the previous year before.

I was about 240lbs obese as a starting point almost 2 years ago. I got down to about 200ish pounds by myself before starting with my coach, which was my before pic here. End of the cutting phase left me at 181.2lbs
I’m 5’11” for context.

Cycle was as follows:

Oct 10, 2023 - Dec 23, 2023
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/week
Masteron Propionate 100mg/week

Dec 23, 2023 - April 7,2024
Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/week
Masteron Propionate 150mg/week

Feb 3 2024 - present
50mg Anavar daily, (50mg preworkout or 25mg AM/PM rest days)

March 16 2024 - present
50mg Winstrol Daily (same dosing schedule as Anavar)

We also threw in Clen in 6 weeks at a time titrating from 20mcg to 120mcg

after taking a break we brought it back in again titrating from 40mcg to 140mcg

Insulin was used preworkout, 5iu Novolin-R with an intra drink.

My coach is a member of the board, although I’m not sure if he would want me to tag him on here. I only have good things to say about him. Not only is he a good coach and mentor, but I consider him a very good friend as well. Just an all around solid dude. I could not have done this without him and am extremely grateful for the support I was given through this process, especially considering how new I am to AAS use.

View attachment 195823
What were your calories and cardio?
Awesome job!

First one is 1999 to 2015
second one is the first year I competed (on left, 13 weeks out of first show) so 2005, to 2015
OMG Shelby! Good to see you here! I remember you bro when you first started competing and how you started to dominate the stage with your superior condition. I competed in some of the same shows as you. I remember you in NPC then you won your pro card and turned IFBB. You would train at the Highland Park Powerhouse and your favorite leg machine was the vertical leg press. You definitely are the man bro!

Left is summer 2010, first time I dieted, came in at 166lbs. and maybe 10-12%.

Right is summer 2022, my all-time biggest, low 290s ripped.

me2010to2022.jpg
Holy Shite, Brother! 12 years and nearly 130 lbs gain! Fucking intense man. I think your forearms are bigger than my quads! Impressive as hell man. That is one righteous beard too.

How tall are you?

Left is summer 2010, first time I dieted, came in at 166lbs. and maybe 10-12%.

Right is summer 2022, my all-time biggest, low 290s ripped.

me2010to2022.jpg
Fuckin WoW!! o_O

Holy Shite, Brother! 12 years and nearly 130 lbs gain! Fucking intense man. I think your forearms are bigger than my quads! Impressive as hell man. That is one righteous beard too.

How tall are you?
Hahaha yeah my forearms have always been really good. I started training them as soon as I started lifting because I wanted to have huge forearms like Chris Benoit.

I'm 6'.

I appreciate all the likes and comments from everyone. I don't have any special secrets, I've never worked with a coach, I've never had a training partner. I don't associate with any bodybuilders or anyone into fitness in my personal life. It's just been about discipline and consistency and always making the right decisions each day to get me closer to my goals.

Hahaha yeah my forearms have always been really good. I started training them as soon as I started lifting because I wanted to have huge forearms like Chris Benoit.

I'm 6'.

I appreciate all the likes and comments from everyone. I don't have any special secrets, I've never worked with a coach, I've never had a training partner. I don't associate with any bodybuilders or anyone into fitness in my personal life. It's just been about discipline and consistency and always making the right decisions each day to get me closer to my goals.
Spoke for me right here. I agree!

I'm 6'.

Dude, first look at your after pic and my thought was OK this guy has to be like Seth Feroce....5'5" (and that is a compliment)..... to have thick, blocky, round, filled out muscle bellies like that at 6', and coming from the 160 lbs range..... in ten years....you may not have a coach, but you should consider being one. Inspiring AF DanielTX. Truly!

OMG Shelby! Good to see you here! I remember you bro when you first started competing and how you started to dominate the stage with your superior condition. I competed in some of the same shows as you. I remember you in NPC then you won your pro card and turned IFBB. You would train at the Highland Park Powerhouse and your favorite leg machine was the vertical leg press. You definitely are the man bro!

That's me :) And yep the Highland Park Powerhouse is the O.G.! Thank you

I'm 6'.

you are a huge asset to the board brother! salute 🫡

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity